Whale Angry. Whale smash.
throwing a tizzy over at his far right hate speech site about an apparent irony on my behalf.
It's been a hard couple of months for the wolf that cries boy. Being outed as a stooge for Ports of Auckland, moving onto being the stooge for Affco (seriously Cam, are you getting shares in Sherson Willis?), being seen as toxic for his work in the Boag-Collins friendly fire killing of Nick Smith, his association with corporate mercenary Simon Lusk who has a dark agenda for NZ (dark enough to spook National Party power brokers) have all added to the stress poor Cam has been under of late and it's driving him to start lashing out punch drunk at anything with a shadow.
It's kinda pitiful really. Not as pitiful as his gun porn or posting up of daily proverbs to fluff up his page view numbers or his 'blogs' consisting of 1 line of original thought on top of a cut and paste news story.
When he isn't making vicious insinuations about my fatherhood (which is filthy gutter stuff even for you Cam), Cam's claiming an 'irony' at an article the NZ Herald quoted me in. As a resident of the CBD for almost 2 decades I was commenting about the rise of angry drunk men on Queen st and noted the decrease at the same time of Police presence.
I am very critical of the Police, as a social democrat I think tight checks and balances are required of any state power, but to hold up my past criticism alongside my observation that Queen st violence has increased because of a lack of Police presence and use that to attack me is weak even for Whaleoil.
I'm not sure if the following is ironic or just contemptuous...
- Doing the bidding of PR companies to seed spin.
- Using the personal circumstances of a wharf worker to attack him.
- Promoting a heavily edited interview with Jim Anderton to make it look like he said the only way he wouldn't win the Christchurch Mayoralty was if an earthquake hit.
- Demanding Cornelius Arie Smith-Voorkamp be shot in the gut so that he died slowly and in pain before the full facts of his Aspergers was known.
- Claiming Chris Carters dead mother had been using a taxpayer cell phone for a decade.
...actually the only irony here is that a company called Ecofreako thinks that associating themselves with the worst mud raker in NZ media would connect with people with an environmental conscience. That consciousness requires a certain level of education and civility, neither which Cameron Slater possesses.
He is as relevant as a bucket of day old sick, and just as predictable.