- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Citizen A - 7pm tonight



Citizen A - 7pm tonight Triangle TV, replayed 8pm Sunday Sky 89 & Freeview 21

Tune in to join Bomber and his revolving panel of bloggers and Auckland opinion shapers as they offer an up-to-date half hour review of the political media issues of the current week from a very Auckland perspective.

THIS WEEK: Selwyn Maning from Scoop.co.nz and Cameron Slater from gotcha.co.nz join the panel to discuss...

Issue one: Sarah Palin says Wikileaks should be pursued like Al Queda, does the public have a right to know what is being done in their name or is Julian Assange really Osama Bin Laden without the beard and what do the leaks really tell us about the world?

Issue two: John Key holds a digital interview on Stuff and releases policy for the 2011 election on bennie bashing and state asset sales - why does it seem that Facebook is suddenly the preferred vehicle for policy release now and why is Don Brash attacking John Key by claiming Maaaaaaaaori still get too much?

Issue three tonight: Why does the Minister of Transport Stephen Joyce hate rail so badly, was he attacked by Thomas the Tank engine as a child?aul Henry and Len Brown pushes to bypass opposition to building a private prison in Wiri? Why is Len channeling John banks?


Join Citizen A Facebook group
TWITTER

3 Comments:

At 2/12/10 9:02 am, Blogger Travellerev said...

You know bomber, I would be a seriously good candidate on the panel. I would bring some stuff to the table that would blow the socks of a lot of people over here.

Very controversial but it would make for very interesting fireworks. Get yar ratings up.

Dollar collapse, Economic collapse, John Key's little involvements with derivatives and other new fangled financial instruments now collapsing the financial world. The history of bubble building and how John Key's banking career just happily fit in with it.

Come on Bomber take me on.

 
At 2/12/10 9:04 am, Blogger Travellerev said...

Hate the new comment system. Forces you to google and no place to connect to your username (travellerev) and you own blog. All in favour of no anonymous comments though.

 
At 3/12/10 3:04 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I remember the last time there was a "Wikileaks," and it very much like this time.

Now, as then, I encountered very strong but differing opinions/perceptions about it. Some/many people explicitly support "Wikileaks" and regard it/Julian Assange as good, and others explicitly condemn it/him -but I've yet to see anyone clearly identify much less defend their reasoning. This seems strange to me, and almost makes me suspicious. What exactly is the issue here? For disclosure, I'm undecided on the issue -because I simply do not know enough to know if Wikileaks is good or bad. I'm aware that JA is accused of a sexual crime in Europe. I will say that as someone who values truth and honesty, I have at least a little suspicion and/or skepticism of advocacy of GOVERNMENT secrecy (although I understand it it necessary at least sometime). What exactly is going on with WikiLeaks and why exactly is it wrong or right? And HOW is this information being obtained? It confuses me that I hear people harshly condemning it and saying "this person should be tried for treason and executed, etc."IF a serious law has been broken, I'd expect it to be cited and used as the basis for advocating the pursuit of formal charges.Was the information leaked acquired by consent (shared/sold by those who controlled it) or stolen? I haven't seen this clearly established anywhere, which seems weird as it is clearly a significant consideration. If anyone can clarify this, I'd be grateful, thanks. I'm also VERY curious why I've yet to hear it clearly identified.





florida bank reviews

 

Post a Comment

<< Home