- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Monday, May 17, 2010

Ahmed Zaoui - Algerian delight

I never thought I'd ever be promoting the activities of someone the government once branded as an international Islamic terrorist so dangerous they wanted to keep him indefinitely imprisoned; but I am. Ahmed Zaoui is taking it to the streets, and the SIS will be concerned he's armed with... improvised edible delicacies.

All proceeds from this auction will go to the Palmerston North organisation SPELADD which supports Kiwi kids with dyslexia and other learning disabilities. Ahmed has a particular place in his heart for their work since they were so supportive of him and his own son.

"The First Kebab"

"Kebabs By Candlelight"

"Exotic Specialty Hamper"There's something for everyone.
No Moroccan hash? Books of poetry and Macedonian pickled peppers, but no Moroccan hash! The only way that poetry makes any sense is when you're on Moroccan hash. Sorry, no - I've cancelled my bid.

UPDATE: 1PM Tuesday —

2 Comments:

At 17/5/10 9:48 pm, Blogger peterquixote said...

Moroccan hash is not a legal import Tim. You can't sell the stuff at all. I am wondering what Zaoui's real income is,

 
At 19/5/10 6:05 pm, Blogger CHRIS said...

I am wondering what Zaoui's real income is,
ASK MARK BENNETT STATE HOUSE/WINZ BENEFIT STANDARD FOR INDIVIDUAL REFUGEES REUNITED WITH FAMILY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home