ANOTHER woman getting the police baton?
So Shipton (that charming Police Officer convicted of pack rape once, but couldn’t be convicted on two other cases because there wasn’t enough evidence, even though our law clearly allows past crime signatures to be heard by a jury - just to bring you up to date), so Shipton has just been busted in a video gang banging and using police batons and handcuffs with other former cops (what is it with this weird sexual bonding thing these cops seem to love so much? Is it that once you are part of the ‘group mindset’ you can’t do anything on your own anylonger? Is this what the Police recruitment people meant when they advertised ‘Get better work stories’ –
“What did you do today honey”
“Why I gangbanged a bitch who was gagging for it, you sweetheart”
- isn’t that group dynamic a bit fucked up?)…so he’s on this video gang banging another woman and using police batons on her (you know what I mean) and in my mind this is evidence that Shipton loved this stuff, and it was his clear sexual signature, and it was this clear sexual signature that was hidden to the Jury’s in the Louise Nicholas and third trial.
On another point entirely – congratulations to the Sunday News – this story was a total scoop that floored Sunday Star Times and Herald on Sunday and shall make me keep an eye out each Sunday to their news paper. If Shipton was the sexual power addict he appears to be there must be MANY other stories floating around in Rotorua, congrats to the Sunday News for not turning their backs on the Shipton story after the other newspapers had decided the story was past its used by date.
Police to launch sex-tape inquiry
Police have promised a thorough investigation into potentially highly damaging new allegations that serving officers used batons and handcuffs in group sex - with a police radio blaring in the background. Deputy Police Commissioner Rob Pope said last night, after Police Minister Annette King called for an urgent report, that an investigation would be conducted as soon as possible. The allegations, by a woman who claims to have had sex with uniformed officers introduced to her by convicted rapist and former detective Brad Shipton, have emerged just days before findings of the Commission of Inquiry into Police Conduct are due to go public.
Although the woman told Sunday News she considered those encounters consensual at the time, on reflection she thought Shipton and the others had exploited her "like a circus seal".
The Sunday newspaper published images of a lurid, hour-long homemade videotape allegedly featuring Shipton and two other men involved in an orgy with the woman at the centre of the new allegations. The soundtrack of a music television show playing in the background indicates the video was made after September 2001. Although those men were both described as former police officers, the newspaper reported claims by the woman that:
* She had sex with serving officers while they were on duty, in uniform, and within earshot of a police radio.
* The officers used police handcuffs and batons on her during sex.
* She has a photo of a baton being used on her sexually.
* She was the victim of a "controlled rape" sex role-play involving a serving officer.
* She was shackled to the ceiling of a building by Shipton, who bit her before having sex with her.