- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Websites not to visit No.1

Don't get bored one night and type in www.deathtoamerica.org because it will give you the biggest fright of your life - at least it did to me! I've never had that happen before and I found it highly alarming. Sort of like the feeling you would get if you had just realised you were about to crash the entire internet. It could be destroying the hard drive as we speak. I hit restart immediately but we just don't know until a cackling, nude Osama or Bush appears in the middle of my correspondence... You've been warned.

3 Comments:

At 24/11/05 10:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get that evil Homeland Security screen Tim?

 
At 24/11/05 7:56 pm, Blogger Bomber said...

I don't know about the Homeland Security scenario, RR. I was too busy trying to prevent a possible meltdown. It could have been an alien probe however. Too traumatised to elaborate further.

 
At 25/11/05 10:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what i got once when looking up a site, whose www address featured in a Reuters picture of a web site featuring a beheading video. Apparantly my IP address was logged by HS. I ought to be careful in the use of the words like 'assassinate' in any emails i send from now on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home