- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Dear Phil Goff, please only say these 21 words for the next 2 weeks



Can someone PLEASE tell Phil Goff the only words out of his mouth for the next 2 weeks should be 'Vote to avoid a Brash-Key Government. If Key will sell 49% of assets, Don will certainly sell the remaining 51%'.

With Dunne in trouble and the Maori Party being vote split by MANA, the only coalition partner National can join is ACT.

John Key is one thing, John Key and Don Brash is another and by launching their own far right tea party in Epsom, why on earth is Labour squandering the symbolism and not reminding the country of the Key-Brash Frankenstein every second they breath until the 26th?

Take the idea further and have Phil meet with Meteria for a cup of tea in Epsom to discuss the dangers of a far right Government and start looking like an actual alternative Government for the first time.

Why aren't Labour taking the political advantage of this situation?

I'm actually gobsmacked.

FACEBOOK
TWITTER

5 Comments:

At 12/11/11 8:55 pm, Blogger AAMC said...

Because they decided not to really bother contesting this one when they lost the last, you know, kiwi's'll give the govt a couple of cracks, no point....

Except the depression that'll allow them to practice with their riot gear and give their mates the opportunity to take their money out if finance and put it into some resources.

#occupyeverything - cause the politicians - all of them - are too busy focusing on their cold war pissing contest!

 
At 13/11/11 9:58 am, Blogger countryboy said...

Aww Bomber . You're so cute ! Believing we have an opposition to fascist, Neo Key-Stien unt zer ACT panzer unit . To alleviate your gobsmackedness , let me spell it out in as flippant and annoying a way as possible . We do not have a Government within the given meaning of the word ! We do have a collection of , or unholy alliance of Corporate Empires swilling the blood , tears and lost souls we shed ! Phil Goff is a cunning , lying , deviant . He came up with the idea of the tertiary loans scheme / scam . ( An idea born from a free education installed in his brain for him by us , the tax payer . Which is exactly why we should pay taxes ironically . To give anyone a fair suck of the saveloy ) Forcing students to borrow money to get an education is an insane idea and he clearly has no intention of coming out and saying ' Ok ! I was wrong ! It was a dreadful idea and all I achieved was to export , by weight of debt , our best and brightest . ' Has he ever said that ? No , he has not ! Why not ? Because he's still grooving to the idea man ! Why is that ? Because he loves money , power and his elitist life style , would be my guess ! How does he manage to get away with that ? He has allegiances within political / corporate circles , would again , be my guess . So , is it therefore not unreasonable to assume he has certain responsibilities to his Power Group . Without doubt emanating out of the Top 1 % ers ? No , it's not unreasonable to assume that in my view . ( yes , I do talk out loud to myself , much to the alarm of my neighbours who believe my house is always crowded with silent visitors . ) What we have Bomber , is a Corporate Regime . It has it's fangs sunk deeply into us via the Insurance ' Industry , the Banking Industry , money lenders generally and is protected by and nurtured by an ever increasing cost of living pushed ever higher by THEM ! That's why I'm giving my party vote to Mana and my other to the Greens . I want to see clean rivers again and I want to see Hone flatten roger douglas with a good clean punch to the head on TV . Oh God ! What a thing to see huh ?

 
At 13/11/11 7:08 pm, Blogger jane said...

@countryboi....poetry...

 
At 13/11/11 7:16 pm, Blogger Nitrium said...

Yeah, I 100% agree with countryboy. Our country (and most other Western "democracies") is run by connected oligarchs, whose primary function is to funnel money from the general population to their crony mates/families. They get us all excited with their left and right wing rhetoric, but this only serves as a distraction so the looting can continue uninterrupted. We have all become debt peons, rendered utterly helpless and at the mercy of our leaders by mountains of debt. I would not be at all surprised if Key and Goff high-five each other in private. Yes, I really am that cynical.

 
At 14/11/11 9:08 pm, Blogger James said...

What "assets"? Are some people getting cheques back from the state for a net profit over and above what they were raped in tax? If not then they sure ain't assets to the taxpayer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home