- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Monday, August 01, 2011

Dr Seuss and Karl Marx write a children's book about Rugby worship



All Blacks jersey wins Dan Carter's approval
The revamped jersey, the white collar is the most obvious addition, coincided with Carter again surpassing Jonny Wilkinson as the top point scorer in tests, a deed he also accomplished during last year's northern tour before the Englishman surged past him again during the Six Nations.

Yawn.

I do not care about the All Blacks new Jersey wearing socks.
I do not care about the All Blacks new Jesey when I am in a box.
I do not care about the All Blacks new Jersey when I am on a train. I do not care about the All Blacks new Jersey when I am in the rain.

I do not care about the All Blacks new Jersey Sam I am, not when my fellow NZers can only afford to eat cheap green eggs and ham.

FACEBOOK
TWITTER

1 Comments:

At 1/8/11 6:04 pm, Blogger Will said...

This post basically Bomber getting angry that people like things he doesn't like. Nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home