- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Monday, December 01, 2008

The other ratings

The nz blogosphere survey for November is now being compiled. Bloggers may assist this effort by sending their unique visitor traffic stats to editor (at) tumeke.org

The watch list is still open and I've added a few left wing blogs that have come to my attention thus far. Please inform me of any blogs that should be included on the list in the comments section to this post.
I doubt we were the only blog to have experienced an election-related traffic surge. Well done, Tumeke! bloggers - and thank you dear readers.

6 Comments:

At 1/12/08 5:08 pm, Blogger Barnsley Bill said...

email sent... has anybody else noticed a dramatic drop off in visitors in the last 10 days?

 
At 1/12/08 11:09 pm, Blogger Gareth said...

Nope. I had a post-election surge.

I wonder why? Something to do with tails wagging dogs, I suspect... ;-)

 
At 2/12/08 1:41 am, Blogger Idiot/Savant said...

Yeah, I think its beginning to slow down as summer bites.

 
At 3/12/08 2:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Settled to about 3-4 weeks before the election. But there is definitely a summer slowdown showing on the weekend. I suspect that the weather has a lot to do with it. I'll bet that we get a big drop when people head off on holidays

 
At 3/12/08 2:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey: BB is that a picture of a Italian war-hero? Oh I see (went to your profile - some kind of puppet.

ummm I have NO comment

 
At 3/12/08 3:33 pm, Blogger Barnsley Bill said...

Captain Black Lyn, he is a mysteron don't ya know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home